So., 04. Apr.|
Colonial Heights Neighborhood
Easter Scavenger Hunt
Join the fun on Easter Sunday for an ALL neighborhood Scavenger Hunt from 58th St to Stockton Blvd. and 22st Avenue to 14th Avenue. All are invited and encouraged to join… Young and not so young! Select Event to see more information...
Time & Location
04. Apr. 2021, 10:00 – 14:00
Colonial Heights Neighborhood, Colonial Heights, Sacramento, CA 95820, USA
About the Event
Join the fun on Easter Sunday for an ALL neighborhood Scavenger Hunt from 58th St to Stockton Blvd. and 22st Avenue to 14th Avenue. All are invited and encouraged to join… Young and not so young!
WE NEED MANY PEOPLE TO JOIN IN FOR THIS TO BE A FUN DAY!
We hope to see lots of people joining in and kids dressed in their Easter outfits (if you choose).
1. Place an object that has an Easter theme in front of your home where it can be easily seen.
2. Write a clue as to where the object lives. The clue should first, describe the location of the object. This should say something about your block, second, something to describe your home and last, something to describe where and what the object is. For example (this is totally made up): To find this object stop ten doors down from 14th Avenue on the street with two same numbers. Look on the side where the kids stay during the day. Look for the white home with the red door and there you will see in the tree something pink…what is it? (This would indicate ten doors down 55th on the left side (the daycare side) coming from 14th, a white house with a red door and a pink Easter object in the tree) Try to make it a fun clue but give enough details so that it’s not impossible. But do not give the exact address.
3. Send us your clue and also send us what the object is and your address so we can check for answers. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 31st 2021.
SEND ALL CLUES TO: Nacostanzo3@gmail.com
We will compile all the clues and send out the list of clues by Saturday, April 3rd, 2021. The first 10 people to send in the most correct answers BEFORE 5PM, on April 4th will win a prize.
BONUS STUFF 2021
1. We are asking for a few homes to have sidewalk chalk art stations. I will put an Easter theme picture there and a bucket of chalk and the kids can decorate the sidewalk.
2. We would also love for a few homes to have treats. This would be a traditional Easter basket filled with PLASTIC eggs filled with candy. This basket will sit by your decoration (described in the scavenger hunt) and also include a bottle of hand sanitizer. We will be giving directions for parents to have their kids use the sanitizer before taking an egg. This might take a bit more work on the residents of that home. But it will make Easter more like Easter.
***We ask that during the hunt you stay with your quarantine group and walk at least six feet away from others!! Have a mask ready to wear if near another group. Thanks!!